Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oct 1, The Best Coffee Makers How do You Choose?

Learn more about making great coffee...
There are so many different types and brands of coffee maker to choose from. But over time we find the type and brand that suits us best. Which coffee maker do YOU use? What do you like about it, and why?
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...

Melitta makes the very best...coffee!  starstarstarstarstar
Many, many years ago I received an offer from Gevalia Kaffe that I couldn't resist: a pound of coffee and a Melitta coffeemaker for $10.00, with no further ...
Percolators get a bad rap  starstarstarstarstar
Even though percolators overextract grounds, what a percolator does is insulate coffee from its worst enemy, which is air. If you buy vintage, the trick ...
Still searching for a stainless coffee maker - healthier option  starstarstarstarstar
I've been searching everywhere for a stainless option to the percolator. I love the idea of the single cups you've reviewed, but they all have plastic ...
BUNN ... why restaurants know best!  starstarstarstarstar
Walk in any restaurant and the majority of Coffee Makers will be BUNN. Thus, why not buy one for home. I have had one at home since the 1980's. They are ...
I tried them all, Percolators are the best! GE Immersible 1970  starstarstarstarstar
I always had a hard time making a good cup of coffee at home. I grind my own beans, filtered water etc. I had many different coffee makers Bunn pour over,...
Hello Kitty coffee maker  starstarstarstarstar
I use Hello Kitty Coffee Maker.its pink and cute as heck.it does the job well.been using it for about 2 years.I LOVE COFFEE !!!!
West Bend 5-9 cup Percolator  starstarstarstarstar
Have not used lately? Any comments?
Editor's Note: The West Bend 5-9 cup Percolator seems to be an older model, and I can't find any feedback on that ...
Coffee percolator is the best way to brew coffee  starstarstarstarstar
Coffee Percolator makes the BEST coffee compared to the Drip coffee maker. The flavor comes out the strongest using a Percolator.
Jura Impressa   starstarstarstarstar
My coffee maker is a fully automatic coffee maker which is like a mini version of the huge automatic machines you see in coffee houses. Just make sure ...
Technivorm - Moccamaster  starstarstarstarstar
An excellent coffeemaker.
Very simple design seldom requires cleaning, which is very easily done when needed.
Brews at just the right temperature....
Eva Solo Cafe Solo  starstarstarstarstar
If you like the taste of french press coffee, you'll love the Eva Solo.
It's basically a glass carafe with a neoprene zippered cover to keep the coffee ...
Mr coffee  starstarstarstarstar
I know it's probably not the best but I'm quite happy with my mr. coffee machine mainly because I bought the model that instead of a glass pot and hot ...
Hourglass Cold Brew Coffee Maker  starstarstarstar
I suffer from acid reflux and had to stop drinking coffee for awhile until I discovered cold brew coffee. I just found a new one that is much easier to ...
We love our Cuisinart Grind & Brew coffee maker  starstar
We have always liked grinding our own beans. We buy beans so the coffee is always fresh, but also so we have a big choice of different coffees to choose ...
Gevalia   Not rated yet
Wish I could say something nice about it. I've had several different Gevalia coffee makers. When you open the lid, the condensation cascades down the ...
Toddy coffee  Not rated yet
Cold brewing is the only way to go at home. Of course I like an espresso now and then out in the real world. Cold brewing lets you have the best of both ...
keurig platinum b70  Not rated yet
I really thought this was my favorite coffee maker makes prrrrrfect coffee for about 10 months then it shuts down , doesn't want to brew and if it does ...
Could do without the unprofessional tone & the misinformation?  Not rated yet
The way this page is written up does not come off like a balanced evaluation of the coffee brewing options but a dated rehash of "conventional wisdom", particularly ...
45 weirdest coffee makers ever...  Not rated yet
I just came up with a list of the 45 weirdest coffee makers I've ever seen. Your readers might like it so feel free to check it out:
http://TheCoffeeMakerStore....
Cheap Mr. Coffee v Expensive Cuisinart Question...  Not rated yet
QUESTION:
Ok, I have a $100 Cuisinart at home and a cheap $17 Mr. Coffee at work.
I used the exact same Dunkin Donuts coffee (vanilla) in ...
Jura F9 is worth the money  Not rated yet
This is a great super-automatic for those who don't have a lot of time or patience to make espresso drinks the way a purist would. The press of one button ...
Single Cup Coffee Brewers - Keurig No Disadvantage  Not rated yet
The author suggests that you are stuck with the coffee maker's suppliers. Not True with the Keurig! Keurig provides for a separate loose grind adapter....
Keurig - You CAN use your personal grind!  Not rated yet
I have to admit I love coffee! After using the typical counter top coffee drip type maker, I tried the Senseo, which uses pods. I liked it, but the pods ...
BUNN  Not rated yet
VERY FAST COFFEE DONE IN LIKE 2MINUTES!!! LOVE IT! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Editor's Note: Can you tell us the model? (Use the comments function below.)
The best choice maker for an excellent brew  Not rated yet
I use only the vacuum brewing method and employ the new Yama 5 or 8 cup models.
NOTE: You can get Yama vacuum coffee makers at Amazon.
Saeco!  Not rated yet
My favorite coffee/espresso machine is the Saeco Giro. Not exactly inexpensive, but, wow, the coffee is great! I only wish it could be hard piped! Bed,...
Single Cup Breville  Not rated yet
This is a great single cup coffee maker that comes with a single serve unit in the lid that is interchangeable with the K-Cup unit and allows you to use ...
Aerobie Aeropress  Not rated yet
The Aeropress is a single cup coffee maker that uses a reservoir for the grounds, which you fill with hot water then use a plunger to force the water through ...
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment